8/8/09

Hail The WON ... Single Payer Con Man

To quote our great leader;

“I don’t want the folks who created the mess do a lot of talking. I want them to get out of the way so we can clean up the mess. I don’t mind cleaning up after them, but don’t do a lot of talking.”

What mess is he talking about ? And who are these folks he's talking about ? Seems like the folks he means are the townhall protestors who are ordinary citizens. As far as the mess I guess he means health care but that is not currently a mess by any definition imaginable. In the future Medicare will certainly be a mess but nothing he is proposing will help that problem. So what mess is he talking about ?

I think he's just trying to say SHUT THE F**K UP AMERICA ...

Well, right back at ya Mr. President ...

Jeff Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment