"According to Boyd, decision-making occurs in a recurring cycle of observe-orient-decide-act. An entity (whether an individual or an organization) that can process this cycle quickly, observing and reacting to unfolding events more rapidly than an opponent, can thereby "get inside" the opponent's decision cycle and gain the advantage."
At this point I think world and domestic events have gotten inside of Obama's OODA Loop and he is spinning out of control. Basically he has too many complex balls in the air at once and he is in real danger of dropping them all.
Lets look at the list:
- ObamaCare (self imposed event)
- Cap and Trade (self imposed event)
- Trade War with China (self imposed event)
- US Economy
- Stimulus Package (self imposed event because he made it a big deal)
- North Korean nukes (remember those guys)
- Iranian nukes
- Russia in Georgia
- Strained relations with Poland and Czech (self imposed)
- Strained relations with Britain (self imposed event)
Notice something ... much of Obama's stress is self imposed ... he really has no clue how much he is capable of handling ... I think the world already thinks he is over his head and many of our opponents are pushing hard to crack him ...