The Mann Hockey Stick that is ...
- ObamaCare (self imposed event)
- Cap and Trade (self imposed event)
- Trade War with China (self imposed event)
- US Economy
- Stimulus Package (self imposed event because he made it a big deal)
- North Korean nukes (remember those guys)
- Iranian nukes
- Russia in Georgia
- Strained relations with Poland and Czech (self imposed)
- Strained relations with Britain (self imposed event)
Over at American Thinker ...
Reiham Salam at NRO makes the argument that fee-for-service is the problem in our healthcare system today.
Anyone I send to Congress should be willing to stand up and break the rules of decorum once in a while when confronted with the obvious lies spewed out daily on the floor of the House and the Senate.
When you are The WON you get to make up the definition of a tax ... even when its called a tax you can just say its not ... sweet ... I never knew the President had that power ... Its like the force is with him ... These aren't the taxes you are looking for, he says while waving his hand in front of Americas face ...
We know that Obama is either not vetting his people very well or just doesn't care about their radical past.
If the same logic The Won uses to sell ObamaCare was applied to auto insurance:
- Auto insurance would cost the same for a 17 year old and a 35 year old ...
- There would be no discount for a safe driving record ...
- It would cost the same for a Mercedes and a Yugo ...
- No matter how many accidents you have your premium will never go up ...
- No matter how may accidents you had coverage could not be denied ...
- People without a drivers license would still be required to buy it ...
- You can purchase it after you've had an accident ...
- It would pay for a brake job, a fill up and a car wash ...
This morning with The Won putting his act on 5 Sunday morning shows folks will be channel surfing to find a show WITHOUT Obama on it. Even his supporters who sat for one pep rally will be looking for something else this morning.
I keep seeing everyone talk about how Obama will break his tax pledge to finance ObamaCare.
Its nice to see someone giving Obama the finger.
I am simply amazed at the number of times Democrats accuse others of doing exactly what they are going to do or have already done.
Van Jones is yet another race baiting hustler who has risen to prominence among liberals based on his ability to turn a phrase.
The Not Ready for Prime Time President
Wait a minute. Wasn't Obama the smart guy. Smart guys are always good managers, right. I mean the fact that he had zero experience at actually managing any operation should not be held against him.